Pete,

I checked the website and see that part number 10575 is not ROHS compatible,
but they have a new one the same size  with "ROHS yes" and that is likely
their replacement - the part number is 10576, priced at $9.95 each.  Again
the website is www.jameco.com - since I have no connection with Jameco, this
is only my best guess.

73,
Don W3FPR