Wayne,

What is the ultimate resolution available from the HDMI output?

I'm hoping for UHD (4K), that display would be beyond spectacular (and I'd presume that the linux machine would manage that to take the load off the K4 RF portion).

Well done for moving to HDMI, as monitors are sharper AND cheaper than SVGA these days.  It could also allow a split screen (picture in picture) on a capable TV or monitor for other things to be displayed at the same time.

Is it a safe presumption that audio is routed through the RJ45 as well so that no other wiring is required for remote?

Thank you, it all looks so promising while we wait for specifics.

73,

Rick WA6NHC
North Idaho