You have it right Chris. I believe the initialization of that linearisation table that is locking it all up and driving the 12 bit DAC to max voltage. Cal PLL will not work because there is no lock. So it is stuck.

Still need to track down the problem and then I'm thinking we have to come up with a way to redo the table to something nominal to move forward.

73,
Dave, W8FGU