Adam,

The PX3 uses the RX I/Q output from the KX3.
The KX2 has no RX I/Q output, so it cannot drive the PX3.

Win4K3 does work with the KX2 and it has the capability to provide a panadapter display. Just how that is done for the KX2 I am not certain, but you may want to check out the Win4K3 webpage.

73,
Don W3FPR