I used to live up there. You couldn't drag me back.

Radio related, I am happily listening to FT8 signals on my K3 while typing this.

73, Dennis NJ6G

On 5/28/2019 16:25, Phil Hystad via Elecraft wrote:
The “Dayton” Hamvention should be moved to the Seattle area — no air
conditioning required.  Hold it in Key Arena (or, whatever it will be called by
then per whoever owns naming rights).  Key Arena is part of Seattle Center
where Space Needle is located as well as the almost 60 year old monorail and
the bizarre architecture of Paul Allen’s  MoPoP (Museum of Popular Culture).

73, phil

P.S.  If it were in Seattle, I would attend.