Never mind .. thanks to PE1HZG and W4SG and the archives, I've solved
my problem.

de w1rt/r john .. listen for the weak ones this weekend!

On 6/7/06, John D'Ausilio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've got a bit of an odd problem going on, now that I've finally got
everything integrated into the Intergalactic Roving Battle Jitney in
preparation for the weekend's event ..

I have one of my K2s set up for the 6 microwave bands from 903 to
10368. TRN1-TRN6 are all set up the same, with the frequency
indicating actual with the GHz digit(s) lopped off. TRN1-5 all work
fine, as expected. TRN6 is doing weird stuff .. I directly enter
10368.1 (3, 6, 8, 1, 0, 0) and it indicates that frequency, but when I
touch the knob it jumps to a different frequency indicating
354.something and the encoder no longer has the ability to change the
frequency. If I go back to 5760 or any other band it works fine, go to
10GHz and it locks up. Seems like all other functions work as expected

Anyone seen this/have any clue? Everything was going so smoothly :(

de w1rt/r  John