Hi everyone, I was surprised to see that Elecraft included a link to the
YouTube video I posted of my quick Q&A with Eric WA6HHQ at Hamvention.  If
I would have known Elecraft was going to share the link, I would have
waited to upload the 4K version of the K4. :)  If you have 4K capabilities,
you can now see Eric Swartz immortalized in 4K 60 frames per second
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QakxQGFaDwA> on your high computer or 4K
capable big screen TV.

Is this overkill for an interview / Q&A video, yes... but hey, it's 2019
and the long awaited K4 has been announced, so it makes sense to have a 4K
UHD video of the K4 (Palindrome <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palindrome>).
This version is a full frame version compared to the original video.  The
quality is much better and you can select resolutions all the way up to 4K
60fps (if you have the hardware to view UHD video that is).

On YouTube you can't replace a video and keep the same URL link, so I'll
leave both versions up on my YouTube channel.

Here is the new direct link if you want to see the higher quality version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QakxQGFaDwA

Max NG7M

--
M. George