Curious folks, I have a K3 with RS-232 (no USB) so I will need the following (I
think)

MFJ-1234
RigPi audio cable for K3… Or 3.5 mm cables?
5V power supply at 2.5-3 amps.
Does RigPi has an onboard soundcard interface for VoIP and digital modes?  Is
this optional?

Called two dealers - none seem to understand this yet enough for me to order.
I also have COMCAST so think I would need port forwarding?

Has anyone been down this trail yet?
Would need ON/OFF capability as well as the optional audio / in/out capability.

Not concerned about receive CW capability but transmit CW and SSB is needed.
Also (yep the big one) is ON/OFF capability.  I think Howard is adding this
capability shortly.

I was thinking also that I would use an old dow key and power it off when not
needed to ground the antenna connector for K3. Then power it on to connect the
antenna when in use.

Sincerely,  Frank Krozel

1-630-924-1600 fr...@electronicinstrument.com
<mailto:fr...@electronicinstrument.com>
BSEE,   AASEET,   FCC Lic.# PG-18-19178,   KG9H
Electronic Instrument Associates - Central, Inc. ...since 1971
w: www.electronicinstrument.com <http://www.electronicinstrument.com/>

See our EMC-specific site  http://electronicinstrument.com/emchome.htm
<http://electronicinstrument.com/emchome.htm>

d/l our new March 2019 linecard at http://www.electronicinstrument.com/lc.pdf