Okay this sounds a reasonable compromise to me for band selection and band stacking.

What about mode selection?

Tnx,
Martin, HS0ZED

On 31/05/2019 19:16, Wayne Burdick wrote:
Hi Dave,

Tapping BAND brings up a set of band-stacking switches on-screen, one for each
band (including WARC bands), plus one for general coverage, one for
transverters, and one for most-recently-used frequency memories.

The advantage of doing this on the LCD rather than with hard switches is that
we can provide different arrangements depending on the operator's needs. For
example, the op may want more transverter controls, may not use the WARC bands
during contesting, or might prefer to dedicate one or more switches to specific
frequencies. If a new band is allocated in the future -- perhaps limited to a
subset of countries -- we'll be able to add it with a software update.

Band-stacking depth will be adjustable.

73,
Wayne
N6KR