Having an issue with no USB TX audio.  When in TX all I see is one bar on
the rf out meter, 0 ALC. Upon return to my summer home in NJ I started up my
K3 which was on remote duty for the winter. All is working well except the
USB audio CODEC TX. This all was working when I left. At first I expected
the new version of WSJT X, but I'm having the same problem with another
application. I went through the KIO3B install manual and everything is set
correctly. I'm running K3 firmware level  5.67, which I also updated to
assure no issues with the same version that was already installed. I
uninstalled the USB drivers and let the system re-install. I'm not
experiencing any normal SSB TX issues, the K3 transmits TX audio fine in SSB
voice mode. I'm thinking the KIO3B has an issue, possibly an loose internal
cabling issue? Anyone ever have this same issue? Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for reading..

73 Jeff kb2m