I have carried thousands of $$ of test equipment and HF equipment in as
carry on and chequed luggage, as recently as 4 months ago.  Never an issue.

They will swipe it for Nitrates and then let you go.

Your biggest concern is the total wattage of the battery.  Check the web
site for your carrier and the norm is about 50 watts total capacity.

Mike va3mw