I've been running an Astron RS-35A for several years now, fortunately
withoutany buzzing. However, I use it to feed a WMR PG40S, which keeps a large
(105Ah)AGM SLA battery charged, and that feeds a RigRunner. I adjusted the
RS-35A to14.1 V on the RigRunner (on receive), and it dips to 13.5 or so on
transmitwhen running the K3 at 100W out.
As others have mentioned, it is a case of using large wire - #10 or #8 - in the
shortestlengths possible, and the heavier-rated APPs throughout.
There are numerous articles out on the web and in the archives of this mailing
list aboutamendments to Astron power supplies and depending on the age of
yours, you may needto investigate what the root cause of the buzzing is, be it
simply loose fastening hardwareor perhaps a filter capacitor that's well past
its prime.
HTH,
Brandy, N1HO
    On Sunday, June 9, 2019, 10:54:23 AM EDT, Peter Dougherty <li...@w2irt.net>