Unless I am mistaken (entirely possible),  all of the K1 band filter boards were essentially the same except for the coils.  I'd bet that there are several unused two band K1 filter boards out there ... the result of owners upgrading to the four band module.  For example, I have an extra 40m/20m board left over from when I upgraded my K1, but I plan to hang on to mine.

If you can find somebody willing to give theirs up, it shouldn't be too difficult to find the coil winding instructions for the bands you're interested in.  There was even a guy who used to wind the coils for a small fee, and if he's still around he probably still has the materials for them.

After all, you don't need a run of boards ... you just need one module.

73,
Dave   AB7E