From: Ed W0YK

Sent: Thursday, June 13, 4:42 PM

Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S soundcard after Windows 1809 update

To: Jim N7US, Elecraft Reflector

It just so happens I was at Elecraft a couple hours ago testing a K3/KIO3B with
a Win10 1903 notebook and a Win7 notebook.  Both saw Line In and Line Out on
the Codec.

Did Windows possibly disable the Line Out?  Or, is it not even listed?

BTW, is the missing device the K3 LINE OUT  (PC Line In) signal, or the PC Line
Out (K3 LINE IN) signal?

73,
Ed W0YK