All,

I have used a number of paddles over the years, and now I use them only while
mobile (I just can't make the Blue Racer NOT send extra dots on bumps :-)).  I
have tried the Bencher, the Vibroplex Square Brass Racer and have now settled
on the Vibroplex Code Warrior.

At home I have a Profi, and it has very positive touch but I still use a bug
for almost all my CW as I find that it just "feels" better.  I have 4 different
Originals, a J-36, a WW-II Lightning Deluxe, a Champion, a Nye Viking, a Deluxe
Mackey and my trusty Blue Racer (which I bought for myself in 1967 when I got
my license).  The paddles make great code, particularly when I try and get past
30 or so WPM on the bugs (which is where my sending starts to fall apart).
However, since I don't get to go that fast very often anymore, the paddles have
been just gathering dust on my operating desk.  Besides, I can't send Morse
(that's the REAL MORSE a.k.a American Morse) with a paddle.

As time goes on, and when I can no longer make good code on my bugs, I'll go
back to the paddles, but for now I think I'll just keep going with my trusty
Vibroplex.

Good luck and hope to work all of you on CW one of these days.

73,

Ken Miller, K6CTW