Jim,

Your PA transistors had some collector to base leakage which increased the voltage on the base. The usual case is that the base voltage goes much higher and destroys Q11 and Q13, but it seems you are OK.

I have seen that condition many times over the years (I have over 1000 repairs under my belt). So when you indicated high base voltage on the PA transistors I knew where it was coming from.

The Q13 voltages you measured are within reason.
So yes, install the new Q7 and Q8 transistors and you should be good.

73,
Don W3FPR