Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3s availability
From: "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <e...@elecraft.com>
Date: Thu, June 20, 2019 3:12 am
To: j...@kk9a.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

Our current plan is to keep the K3S in the product line as long as
demand is sufficient to economically produce it. We are certainly still
shipping new K3S orders weekly and have sufficient parts inventory to
keep manufacturing them at this time. We also are still strongly
supporting existing K3 and K3S owners.

73,
Eric
Waking up in Friedrichshafen after 24 hrs of travel and getting over my
jet lag.
elecraft.com
_..._