Bob,

The output should not fall off that drastically on the higher bands.  Expect
a minimum of 10 watts on 10 meters.

I suggest that you check the value of each and every component in the
transmitter amplifier chain (those components on sheet 4 of the K2
schematic).  Check all of them for proper value and good soldering.  If you
find nothing awry in that examination, then measure the RF Voltages at each
stage shown in the troubleshooting section of the manual under transmit
signal tracing.  Compare the RF Voltage levels on 2 bands (one of which
seems to be OK) to determine the stage where the output drops dramatically.
Once you have located that stage, we can help you isolate to the problem
component.

73,
Don W3FPR