>From my earlier message below, S/N 752 has been purchased but I have S/N 234
remaining.

Thanks,

Bob K5WA

From: K5WA <k...@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:23 PM
To: 'Elecraft@mailman.qth.net' <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: A couple of K3 rigs for sale

Well, the K4 got my attention and I need to clear the decks so my XYL won't
buy too much furniture in retaliation.  I'm putting these 2 rigs up for sale
now and I'll sell the third one after a K4 ships in early 2020.  I will
deliver within 100 miles of Houston and $50 can be deducted from the prices
if I don't have to ship.  If an international shipment is needed, let's talk
to see how/if that can be done but I'd prefer CONUS.  Here is the blurb I'm
sending around:

I took some pictures of two rigs I'm selling.  If you're looking for a used
competition grade K3, I think you would like either of these.  Be sure and
look at the comments beside most of the pictures which tell what I was
trying to communicate with each picture.  A full "new" pricing estimate is
there for comparison and to detail what is in each rig.  The actual selling
price is listed below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PQ9aWkhAcXCmnY5i7   This is S/N 752 (ALREADY SOLD)
which has the USB connection (from the KIO3B upgrade) as well as the KSYN3
synthesizer upgrade on main and sub receivers.  I'm listing this at $3200
shipped FedEx ground for CONUS.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kbmnKdbEDdJL4hEa7    This is S/N 234 and has the 2
meter module, the K3SYN upgrade (MAIN and SUB), a couple more filters and
the general coverage band pass but no USB connection.  I'm listing this one
at $3400 shipped FedEx ground.

My photography skills are not the best but I think someone would get a good
idea of the condition of both rigs.  Contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks,

Bob K5WA