There isn't a rig on the planet that will take out actual splatter, although you MIGHT be able to filter out some of it at audio depending upon the offender's voice characteristics.  If the trash is truly within your passband at RF you are going to hear it.

Most of that occurs due to sheer ignorance on the part of the operator, but the sad thing is that there are hams out there who will intentionally overdrive their rigs in order to create "elbow room" for themselves.  On CW they do it with fast rise times to generate key clicks.  I've seen posts from guys who admit doing it.

73,
Dave   AB7E