Everett, I saw a similar thing when I sent my K3 in for updating.

It came back with an indicated power out of 90 watts max, while

it went in to the shop showing 106 watts max.  It was explained to

me that since it met all specs, 90 watts was good.

I don't like it but that's what I was left with.

73.

John.