I think it's fascinating. Anyhow, it's nice to hear a solar activity analysis that is based upon science. I half suspect that some of the sunspot predictions we've heard are made by ex stock market quants and commodities chartists; it wouldn't surprise me if they started referring to inverse head and shoulders, cup and handle patterns, sunspot breakouts, etc.

On the bright side (pun), if there is a long spell of inactivity in the solar magnetic field it will allow more cosmic rays to hit the earth's ionosphere which will help light it up a bit. Not sure if that is much of a silver lining for HF radio but it is something.

73,
Drew
AF2Z