Help!  Yesterday, the frequency display on my K2 #5113 stopped
functioning properly.  When I turned off the K2 I was on 14185.09.  When
I turned the K2 back on later in the day, it read 14063.  Now, every
time I turn the radio on, I see 14063 on 20M no matter what frequency I
was on when I turned it off.  Same problem on every other band, no
matter what frequency I was on when I turned off the radio, it turns
onto a particular frequency when I turn it back on, for example,
18143.90 on 17, 7241.09 on 40.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Jonathan Gottlieb
WA3WDK
K2 #5113

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of
the party named above. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient, you
are advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone at 612.335.1500 and destroy this e-mail.