Don,

I tap menu, then select t-r, then hold menu to move the cursors underneath the
0.00. I then tap Display and see 8r nor, then tap again to select 8r hold.
Within a second or so, the display atomatically goes back to t-r with 0.00
underlined. I then tap menu twice to exit.

Please see my last email about the "10M"-20M. I meant 30M. I was evidently
thinking 10Mhz...sorry.

I'll check the caps as you suggest.

Thanks again. 73,

Jim KO5V