I'm not sure if I am experiencing the KPA3 power connector issue or
not.  I've gotten the ERR 12V message twice today.  Powering the K3
off and on again will clear the message, but it came back, but cleared
again after a power cycle.

And, as I type this while transmitting some FT8 in the background, it
gave me the error message again.  The full Elecraft K3  KPA3 Power
Connector Replacement  procedure looks like something I won't have
time to do until next month, is there a quick bandaid I an try until
then?  Also, is it safe to use the K3 at 10 watts until I get it
fixed?

Thanks & 73 de Joseph M. Durnal - NE3R