John,Re:  "Anytime I change the mode from LSB or USB on any band to CW it
starts to send a “dit” without stopping..."Take a look at the plug and jack.
Be sure there is no damage to the jack, and that none of the plug was left
behind in the jack.  That happened to me once on a keyboard.  A part of the
plug's barrel broke off and just happened to short the tip to the shield.  It
was difficult to see, too. It's a long shot, and may not be what happened in
your case, but the symptoms are correct.Mark,KE6BB
null