I would like to connect these two and am following the guidance in Fred Cady’s
KX Line manual page 239 and details in the XV Owners Manual.

Wiring/connectivity is;
- KX3/KX2 RF out (28 MHz via BNC) connected to XV144 Tx In/IF1 port (single
port for RX/TX).
- KX3 ACC2 connected to XV144 CONTROL DB9 port

KX3 transverter 6 is configured
XV144 configured to be transverter 6 via instructions on page 5 of XV Owners
Manual  (i.e as if the XV is connected to a K3 using the wiring outlined above.

Can someone confirm that this is the wiring I should;
- KX3 ACC2 TIP wired to pin 3 of XV CONTROL
- KX3 ACC2 SHIELD wired to pin 5 of XV CONTROL

Paul Gacek
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog