Kevin -

As I read Jerry's post, I believe his fan was running even after the amp
had been shut off all night long... and the only way to get it to stop
running at full speed was to either turn the amp on... or turn off the
power switch on the rear. He also stated that the menu setting was set to
NOR, so I think Jack is on the right track to check with support.

Dave - K9FN