Rus,

The key is that you cannot directly set the K3 IF to 144MHz, but you must set the CONFIG: XV1 ADR parameter correctly.

See the "Using External Transverters with the K144XV" section in the K144XV manual page 21.

You will have to switch the input to your external 144MHz IF transverters from the output of your band decoder.

73,
Don W3FPR