I looked something higher than 30ft. Fishing poles are available,
but not strong enough. My experience was: only filled with two-component
PU foam (fixed to full length) they are suitable for fixed antennas eg.
GP or quad spider.
Then I found SPIETH mast. I think they are sold also in US. This is some 33 ft.
And strong enough for LW except last tip. Special enforced, non-carbon.
Look for
www.qsl.net/dk9sq

My last and best is Spiderbeam product of still stronger material, 40 ft high.
Very handy telescope. Spider must sell beams also in US, I think.
Look for
www.spiderbeam.net

Benny OH9NB