Hello Readers,
i need to understand which point in the signal path i have to control/measure
to investigate further damages in my K3 after water damage event.
yes, VOX is on.
When i have the place where the issue starts, i want to understand what is
causing that behavior.
Currently receiver is working, but i have no RF output from PA. So i want to
check the TX path.
During TX i see no output from DAC to TXIF in CW, i would expect a 15KHz signal
there. But i find during RX on ADC an input signal(bandwidth 2Khz @ 16KHz).
I only see an 8230KHz signal at roofing filter input.

First: ist this assumption right, to see 15KHz after DAC output? If yes on wich
pin of which jumper?
If correct, what can cause, that the signal is not appearing.

Probably i could replace the RF board by a new one, but i want to avoid it.

vy73
Harald
DD0VS