I am searching for what software exists that will allow the KX3, while in
data modes (rtty for example), to send a group of CQ's... and then pause to
listen... and then automatically sends CQ again, and continues this until
the OP halts the process. I am not aware of any macro for the KX3 that
would do this. I don't think fldigi has this kind of functionality. HRD
seems to do this which I have not tried. Is there anything else out there
for digi modes that does this? I have a Kantronics KAM that I might put
back into service, as I know for sure it can do this, but thought I would
search software solutions first. Thanks if anyone has any thoughts on that!
73's -Mike AB7RU