We’ve updated KPA1500 beta firmware to version 2.27.  Recent changes since our
last production version 2.17 include:

·         Reduce band line change detect period to avoid missing Xcvr frequency
messages
·      Defer startup PA inline to reduce chance of input power fault when K3
and amp are started together and keyed before K3 receives amp OPER
·         ATU HiSWR retune on same frequency was unnecessarily constrained
·      Reset time-to-fault on overdrive events whenever PA is bypassed, changes
some PA current faults on band/antenna switch from hard to soft faults
·      Add watchdog timer to TCP & UDP operations
·      Fix WDT reset and occasional hang during power off
·      Send ^ON0; during shutdown to USB Host & TCP client for KPA1500 Remote

KPA1500 Beta firmware is available from our web site,
https://elecraft.com/pages/firmware-software
Choose K-Line Firmware & Software, then KPA1500 Firmware and Utility.
Beta firmware installation instructions are near the bottom of that page.

73 de Dick, K6KR