Curious if anyone on the reflector has experienced false SWR readings on their
KX3?  No antenna tuner is installed.  Radio tested on a dependable dummy load
and SWR/Power meter.  On transmit at 5.8 W or less, the radio displays
"full-scale" SWR reading (> 1.4-1) with power output consistent with radio
power setting.  At 6w and above, display jumps down to 0 SWR and 0 RF output
even though the radio is still able to transmit.
Receiver functions perfectly.

I have initiated an EENT, and re-loded latest software from Elecraft site. I
loaded the original factory configuration provided to me by Elecraft.  If
anyone has any further suggestions that I might consider before I send the unit
back to Elecraft for evaluation, I would be very grateful.  Tnx and 73
Len, K6LEN