[SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC WARNING]

This is not the first time I've seen an email with zero content, just a
clause as a subject.  And this is not the first venue I've seen it on.

Is this a thing?    I have no idea what the original poster is going on
about.  There's absolutely nothing you can infer from this subject line.

I know, I could just hit "delete" or spin the dial and I'll end up doing
that.  But come on folks.  Spend some time crafting an email that is
readable and understandable and you'll get better answers.  And people will
definitely get a better impression of your ability to form a sentence in
the King's English.

Rant over.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 11:39 AM RALPH TURK <w7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Message delivered to r...@wc3t.us

Rich Hurd / WC3T / DMR: 3142737
Northampton County RACES, EPA-ARRL Public Information Officer for Scouting
Latitude: 40.761621 Longitude: -75.288988  (40°45.68' N 75°17.33' W) Grid:
*FN20is*