You would be far better off finding a USB cable with built-in ferrite to handle
the small noise. The noise is most likely coming from the NUC as part of its
USB polling regime, and being transmitted along the shield of the USB cable.
Using the ferrite should eliminate this issue. You don’t need to buy a special
cable, passing the cable through a ferrite (expert K9YC says #31 core is the
best to use) several times should take care of things for you.

73!
Jack, W6FB