A short note to you-all,

Please lend me your forbearance.  Since my introduction to Elecraft products in 1999 I have linked them with outdoor activities.  The smell of the forest is bound as firmly to them as is the scent of rosin.  Whenever I see or hear the word Elecraft I think of working comms from the boonies.  Next to a stream in Montana, from the mountains of New Mexico, a lake in Oregon, the highest point of Oklahoma, or a snowy hillside in Wisconsin an Elecraft rig can follow your travels as it has mine.  CW or those new-fangled modes like AM, or SSB, or RTTY, or even a "computer" mode, woo hoo.  Some of you use your Elecraft rigs only from home.  If you get out into the great outdoors your rigs will work better, trust me :)

73,

   KD5ONS

-