Hi Dick

I considered links, arguably more dangerous, and as a pro photographer, I
can make that happen.

However, that turns a simple 10 second screen grab with GreenShot into a
bit  more of an exercise including using imgur, and yet another account,
login exercise.

Even with Yahoo Groups and IOGroups, screen shots are  invaluable when
working through an issue and makes problem solving better rather than
someone saying 'it doesn't work' and then a large quantity of emails with a
thousand new questions that no one reads anyway.

We could go back to Fax machines or RTTY stick figures too!  :)

Mike va3mw