Hi Dave

I don't agree with it keeping the traffic down by not adding screen shots.
In fact, it is worse.

If you go to the web interfaces of other ham radio reflectors you have the
ability to then also see the image that is attached to the email.

As for keeping the traffic down, this is the worst reflector for getting
off topic.

Mike va3mw