Clive,

I’m experimenting with CQRlog on Ubuntu 18.04.  I’m to the point of rig
control, CW via WinKeyer & general logging.  My rig is KX3.  The system works
well.

I’m in certain as to how much further I’ll go as my DXLABS set up on W10
functions very well. Also, I’ve not found a good contest logging program for
Linux.

Robie - AJ4F