So it's normal, I guess, that every new user of a product “rediscovers" some of
its unique characteristics.

I rediscovered the issue of the effects of the KXPA100 on PX3 cursor behavior,
making it twitchy and jumpy.  Since there has been previous discussion of a fix
that Elecraft chimed in on, but there’s been no fix, I assume it may be a
hardware/processing limitation, either of the KX3 or PX3.

To ameliorate the issue, I’ve added PA Mode ON/OFF functions as macros in the
PX3 (since it isn’t an issue when the PX3 doesn’t come along on an outing).
Saves digging into KX3 menus to change the PA status and is certainly quicker.

PA Mode ON:  MN146;MP001;MN255;PC080;
PA Mode OFF:  MN146;MP000;MN255;PC010;

(I change power settings as well, YMMV).

Still — it would be nice if there were a way to solve the underlying problem
without waiting for the KX4 :-)

Grant NQ5T
KX3 (8342)/KXPA100