Not to mention the major headache that RoHS compliance is causing the rest of the world.

Larry N8LP

Stewart Baker wrote:
Sorry Peter, but I checked the number against the description with our Duty people today 14/06/2006. Their document says 8529 9040 00 = Parts for Radio which is what a kit is.

I am pleased that I did not know about your second point while I was waiting for my package. Anyway everything arrived safely, and it is just the reclaiming of duty from the government.

I only thought that the EU was a problem for it's member countries, now I see that it is a problem for the rest of the world.

Oh well - off to get a beer !

73
Stewart G3RXQ