This feature works VERY well, with the occasional hiccup that the power isn't lowered, causing a fault (rare, likely not enough time for the signals to pass between the boxes).

I *DO* suggest that you also set up the amp input/output for *ALL* bands, in particular the bands where the power limits are much lower (60M for example, 100 watts ERP compared to a dipole) so if you fail to recall as you change bands, you don't accidentally exceed limits with the amp in operate mode.

Rick NHC