Looking on ebay, there are no less that 9 sellers that have this item. Most
of the closeup shots on all the auctions have a visible URL on the side of
the battery pack for  http://windcamp-gear.com which does not have a
battery box anywhere on the website, so who knows who is actually making or
selling these.

-Eric

--
--Eric