I went ahead, bit the bullet,  and recalibrated opposite receive sideband
suppression on the KX3.  It was substantially off with both FL3 and FL2.  With
FL2 I was able to get a very good null.  With FL3 the null was quite shallow,
but better than before.  Not sure if the FL3 situation indicates an issue with
the roofing filter module, or if that’s just the way it is.

I’ll run the radio and watch everything for a while before redoing the PX3,
since that’s band-by-band and more work than I have time for today.  At least
my 8640B still works :-)

Grant NQ5T
KX3 (8342)/KXPA100