I believe Elecraft radios have an internal bleed but I still put a 470K 1/4 resistor in a PL-259 and use a coax tee on the back of the radio, antenna on one arm, resistor on the other.  I've been wary of chokes, fearing creating a parasitic machine, but I've never seen that happen.  Precip static may not always be audible or visible on a panadapter, but the input impedance of FET's is nearly infinite and with no place to go, those infinitesimal charges just keep adding up the voltage on the input capacitance.

Yes, I know "nearly infinite" is mathematically meaningless, but you get the idea.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County