Yes indeed, Elecraft is a FIRST CLASS company.....Unfortunately with a third world country reflector (just my opinion) Other reflectors use the user friendly IO service. QTH.Net is not user friendly. I hope that they can switch to .IO. Why do I have this opinion? It forces the user to scroll thru many messages that a user may not have an interest in, and hunting to find those of interest. Using the .IO all one needs to do is click on the item and it is there. Just one "geezers" take on the issue.
73
Neil   N4FN