A couple of months ago somebody strongly argued for the TowerTalk reflector (which has a couple thousand subscribers) to switch to a groups.io list.  With the TowerTalk moderator's blessing somebody set one up on July 21 and urged everyone to switch to it.  As of today it has 36 members and has had a total of 8 posts, five of which were made by the guy who set it up.

I am constantly amazed how difficult it is for some people to quickly scroll through a list of topics to find the ones they may be interested in.  And yet it's the younger generations who get accused of needing instant gratification ... go figure.

Dave   AB7E