Hi, Jim.  Thanks for the quick reply.  I didn't make my question as clear as
I thought I had.

I have the installation documents (from DXE).  That's where the neat
implementation is shown using the 3-pin connector.

My problem is the very small cable for input that mates with the new board.
I am not able physically to strip and split out a pig tail from such small
cable.  At least I don't think I can.  How small is it?  It looks like the
size of #22 wire.  It would be very easy to nick the braid and I'm not even
sure I could work with an extremely small inner conductor in trying to
solder it.

If someone has successfully stripped this cable and created the pigtail, I'd
like to know how they did it.  Otherwise I'll sell the DXE kit as it is and
shelve plans for the panadapter for the K2.

72,

Clark, WU4B

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/