My KX3 is about 2 years old, recently I set he The KXBC3 to 16hr charge
and powered down the KX3 and everything looked normal. However, a few hours
later I noticed the Lo-Supply message was flashing on and off, but when I
checked the KX3 was getting 13.61vdc and I believe charging was still
taking place.

So, charging voltage had not changed, but the Lo-Supply message kept
flashing until I cancelled battery charge. Any suggestions why the KX3 was
displaying Lo-Supply with the KX3 powered off but 13.61vdc was measured at
the rig?

Thanks and 73

Ed